Have you noticed all the coughing from your neighbors, friends, family or co-workers? When we’re suffering from sore throats and runny noses, we might be thinking that we’re at the end of a cold or flu and then the runny nose, sore throat and fever returns. Hopefully you have already heard from me that you can take the Gum Wall tea, UPR and D12 to help your symptoms stop and not progress. Here are a few tips to survive the common cold or influenza:
5 Tips to Survive The Cold And Flu Season:
1) Dress Warm – make sure to keep your neck and torso warm by wearing a sweater or vest and scarf
2) Do not take a shower if you have a fever. You need to sweat, but do not stay wet. If you sleep and wake up sweaty, change your clothes and remember to keep warm.
3) If you have a fever eat lightly. Try to stick with Congee, or rice portage or soup.
4) Rest well – even if you start to feel better, do not overdo it.
5) If you know you’re not feeling well 100%, then avoid going to a party or around a large group of people.
For a few years now, the herbal formulas have been reformulated according to the changes of weather, environment, and the virus itself. Prevention is the first step to avoiding the common cold or flu. Turning to Hen Sen Prevention Cold and Flu Regimen can help you get through the flu season. We carry other cold and flu remedies including throat and cough lozenges. While we try to formulate our Cold and Flu herbs to keep up with the times, it is important to know if they are able to help at yours stage of illness. If your symptoms continue and become worse, you may need a to consult Juli for a specific prescription of herbs. We consider symptoms worse if you have been sick for more than three days after trying the Cold and Flu Regimen, see that your tongue is coated white, have had a fever over a few days and phlegm of yellow or green. Visit Hen Sen Herbs for information on the Cold and Flu Regimen and to purchase the herbal Pills and the Teas.